Wednesday, 8 July 2015

OUTFIT - 90s vibes only

Disclamer: Items marked with * are gifted.




OUTFIT: Neon Spirit slip on sneakers | Brandy Melville Top | Forever 21 Skirt (Similar here) | Missguided denim jacket

--------------------------------------------------------

MAKE  UP: EXAGGERATE by Sleek (lipstick) | Silver & Lavender (diluted) by La Riche Directions hair dye

--------------------------------------------------------

I haven't bought any clothes recently because I've spent the time settling into my new office, I've just been too busy! However the other day, I spotted this white A-line denim skirt, which has proven to be one of the more versatile pieces in my wardrobe. The contrast t-shirt and denim shirt also definitely  gives this get-up that 90s feel. I recently picked out a couple more items from Forever 21 too that I can't wait to show you in up coming posts! 

I also have pastel hair, woo!! I think I'm going to either go for a straight up grey colour or go for a vibrant green or turquoise next.. which one would you prefer?






SHARE:

10 comments

  1. such a great look and I'm obsessed with your hair


    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your lipstick, and grey hair are really cool!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome. Love the septum & the lipstick. Oh, and the outfit. Hehe! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look and your hair is on point!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks incredible, love the minimal chic outfit! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the ombré pink hair: on point.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that !!

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am adoring your pastel hair! However, I think you should definitely try out teal. You'd look like a mermaid!

    XxMO

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig