BEAUTY BASICS: GLITTER LINER

Because what's better than mastering your winged liner when glitters involved...
For today's post I thought I'd share how I achieved this glitter-liner look.

1. Natural Shadow

After applying Urban Decay's Primer Potion, I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette to enhance my eyelids natural tones. I first lightly brushed 'White Peach' across my lid, followed by a combination of 'Puree' and 'Summer Yum' in the crease.

2. Black Liner

Next up I lined my waterlines using the YSL Couture Kajal, then created a thin, but sharp, winged liner using the L'Oreal Super Slim Eyeliner.

3. Glitter, glitter, glitter !

I first traced just above the black wing using the Urban Decays Razor Sharp Long-Wear Liquid Eyeliner in 'Cuff' to ensure when adding the glitter, it is as pigmented and noticeable as possible. Once dry, I then followed the silver wing using Urban Decays Heavy Metal in 'Glamrock', And to add a little extra glitz, I then applied a touch of the Heavy Metal in 'Distortion' just in the inner corners of my eyes.

4. Mascaras

To finish, I curled my lashes using my all time favourite curlers from MAC. I then began my 3-step mascara routine; using YSL's Baby Doll to begin, followed by the Eyeko x colette Bespoke Mascara and finishing with Max Factor's False Lash Effect for the bottom lashes and a final coat on top.

5. If you're feeling extra glam...

Before heading out last minute I also decided to add a few gems to the inner corners and the end of the wing just to create that extra glam effect.

Thank you for reading

Luisa xo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,